We are privileged and excited to welcome your child to our children’s Ministry. We would like to thank you for entrusting your children to us. The Children’s Ministry is committed to providing a warm, welcoming environment and God-based educational training for children from birth through age 11.
For the children of RTNMI to come to personally know and experience Christ’s love through Christ-centered practical teachings, experience the presence of God and exemplify Christ in their world and generation.
To see the fulfillment of God’s Word for their lives come to pass as they discover their God given talents.
Here are a few projects that the children have had the opportunity to participate in along with its scriptural lesson:
Making the word of God practical by:
- Using lessons on planting seeds to illustrate the reality of faith to the children. Children were taught that the seed represents the Word of God and for a seed to grow into a plant it must be planted into good soil, must have access to sunlight, and must be watered. The children are taught that when God makes a promise to us He will keep it just as when seeds are planted, they grow into healthy plants if they are well taken care of. We have to be obedient to God if we want to see what He promised us.
Scriptures: Matthew 17:20 “If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say unto this mountain, Remove from here to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man that He should lie.”
- Encouraging our children to express themselves through arts and crafts where they have the opportunity to exercise their creative minds and see the results of their creation.
- Children are taught that Jesus is their shepherd. They are made to understand the role of a shepherd towards his sheep which includes feeding the sheep, protecting the sheep, leading the sheep, and ensuring that every need the sheep has is met. Just as a shepherd is always there for his sheep, the children a taught to know that Jesus will always be there for them.
Scriptures: Hebrews 13:5 “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.”
- Encouraging our children to participate in class discussions so that they can grow in their understanding of the word of God and can also see how much of the word of God they already know. Children are taught the principle of asking and receiving in every class teaching.
- Verse: Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.”2 Timothy 2:7 “Consider what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.”